Several regions linked for large RP group

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am here, on behalf of a large Role Play group. We're looking for several regions, all linked where we will help the landlord set things up for us, and we'll rent from them. We're sick of the overwhelming lag we have where we are at, and the current landlord offers NO Customer Service.

If you're willing to work with us, contact  HardRiding Resident

Edited by Clint Quandry
delete

1 hour ago, Clint Quandry said:

I am here, on behalf of a large Role Play group. We're looking for several regions, all linked where we will help the landlord set things up for us, and we'll rent from them. We're sick of the overwhelming lag we have where we are at, and the current landlord offers NO Customer Service.

If you're willing to work with us, contact  HardRiding Resident

lag isnt caused by your landlord but by how you use the sim.

Perhaps post a request in the "wanted" sections here in the landforums, you'r now in the discussion topics.

I'm pretty sure landlords are interested in renting out many connected sims... you must have a wealthy userbase :)

6 hours ago, Clint Quandry said:

We're sick of the overwhelming lag we have where we are at, and the current landlord offers NO Customer Service.

I suppose you're talking about Bear River?

The landlord should offer quite a bit of customer service to somebody renting 35 sims of course and regardless of any problems you have, you may get a better deal if you rent them all from the same estate.

But as Alwin said, moving to a different estate won't necessarily solve the problem, it may well be the build there, not the sim, that are causing the lag.

There is something strange going on at the Kansas Territory sim though. Here is a snapshot of the stats I got there:

5b02938de42ab_Skjermbilde(1180).png.74d201e72c8e6b5cde43be454fa469ee.png

Does anybody have an idea how a sim can have 16 ms spare time and still only be able to run a third of the scripts? My first thought was that it was that Pump IO problem again but that figure seems very low too. It is a homestead sim btw - not sure if that matters.

Edited by ChinRey

1 hour ago, ChinRey said:

Does anybody have an idea how a sim can have 16 ms spare time and still only be able to run a third of the scripts? My first thought was that it was that Pump IO problem again but that figure seems very low too. It is a homestead sim btw - not sure if that matters.

This is why:

image.png.b5798ffbe057f844957ed80d251ee937.png

I don't have the numbers on hand but only full regions allow access to the full 20ms.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.