Broken Sims frustrate Pilots

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The number of broken SIMS is SL is really becoming a drag. Its becoming more and more unpleasant to fly or to sail. This is the main reason why I am in SL.  I was considering becoming a Premium member, but decided against it until SL start re-investing in SL  -  and fix the broken and missing SIMS in regions where we can fly and sail. They will prob tell me that those regions are privately owned. SL has the power to restart everything - so please FIX those missing and broken SIMs that are literally everywhere! Then I may decide to become a premium member!

• Haha 1

1. The software/servers/simulators you connect to using a client program are collectively called Second Life.
    1. The company that owns Second Life is called Linden Lab.
    2. Just in case you manage to make this common mistake as well: That is Lab, not Labs.
  2. Flying, sailing and driving may be fun activities within Second Life but they are not the only activities. Linden Lab will get to enhancing/fixing issues that affect these activities when they get to them.
  3. It may have gotten more and more unpleasant for you but that does not mean such is true across the board. There are a variety of factors that can contribute to any "unpleasantness" you experience - some of them Linden Lab can fix, some of them you can fix and some of them are simply beyond the control of either the Lab or yourself.
  4. You are not the first person to try and hold a potential Premium account upgrade over their heads and you certainly will not be the last.
  • Thanks 1

I do get the impression that LL has inadequate monitoring of how the sims are behaving. There are lots of things that can go wrong which should be detected automatically. Most of the things a sim restart can fix are like that. If you can see it in the statistics window, so can a monitoring program.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.