Shaharazad Humphreys

Seeking Confident Male for Fun One Night/Week ONLY

Hi, I'm looking for a Confident, Down-to-Earth, Interesting, straight male for fun companionship.

Must be over age 30 and available to meet online one night each week. 

**My reasons for only wanting one night per week are: 

1) I'm a busy professional in RL

2) I like scheduling my time, and

3) I think it can avoid a situation where either of us feels we're required to hang out with each other every time we happen to be logged in at the same time (when all you really wanted to do is rezz your newest gadget in a sandbox and play with it...know what I mean?...If you know what I mean,  you're probably my type of guy :)))

About Me:

I use SL as a creative outlet, a way to relax my mind, and a means to exercise my imagination in unlimited ways.  

At the moment I spend most of my time in SL building, shopping, and going to live poetry/music/dancing events. But I'm open to try almost anything within reason. Except I don't want to join any type of RP or "family". But I do enjoy dressing up in themed attire and costumes to hang out on themed sims (so far I've done Victorian and Western themes before and loved both...I think I still have my horse saved in my inventory lol).

If we hit it off long-term there's a possibility down the line I might want to have an SL baby with you. Why? I've been in SL a long time and it's the one thing I've been curious about but never tried. It's a big maybe for me though.

Questions? Send me a private message here or IM me in-world (Shaharazad Humphreys)

Kisses!

Shari