Birds that fly in a square, not a circle area

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have some birds that I would like to use more. I have three different types of birds that I rez and then click and choose the range - it is circular.

Unfortunately is my land long and narrow. Is there free flying birds that I can type in the corner coordinates of the parcel instead of selecting a circular range? Since my land is a long rectangle, the birds are limited to fly in a smaller area than I want.

I'm just bumping this to clarify. Isn't it any roaming birds where owner can input the coordinates of 4 corners so the birds can fly inside a rectangular area? A circle is limiting the area in rectangular land. A circle works better in a square, but as I don't have square land.....

Well, the roaming part wouldn't be too hard (couple of ways to do it) to do and there are a few cmt birds on MP it could be added to. Might be worth dropping a request in employment section if they really don't exist as you would like them. Someone might be able to make them (or shell out a couple of k for the kits).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.