Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As the self appointed "honesty in land" police, I am happy to announce that this definitely seems like a fantastic deal. Very pretty place (nautical upscale furnishings) and lovely neighborhood.  There is a more traditional house for rent next door. 

Screenshot:

image.thumb.png.89e74fe7392a2f2992631938ac24ddef.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

As the self appointed "honesty in land" police, I am happy to announce that this definitely seems like a fantastic deal. Very pretty place (nautical upscale furnishings) and lovely neighborhood.  There is a more traditional house for rent next door. 

Screenshot:

image.thumb.png.89e74fe7392a2f2992631938ac24ddef.png

RENTED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rentals for L$75/Week - 75 Prims

Rentals for L$100/Week - 100 Prims

Cozy Skybox 1: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/117/181/1502     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 2: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/110/178/2202     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 3: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/122/183/2501     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 4: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/120/167/2544     AVAILABLE

Traditional House: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/96/163/21      AVAILABLE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings! As it stands now  on May 20th there is only one lot left ground level here in Comfrey. Nezzled nicely in corner next to a waterfall and beach. Price  300$L's  for 300 Prims. Won't last long! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/79/207/22.    Several skyboxes also remain   See pictures above. 

 

*note House seen can be replaced with one of your choosing* 

cornerlot1_001.png

cornerlot1_002.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Tierian said:

Greetings! As it stands now  on May 20th there is only one lot left ground level here in Comfrey. Nezzled nicely in corner next to a waterfall and beach. Price  300$L's  for 300 Prims. Won't last long! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/79/207/22.    Several skyboxes also remain   See pictures above. 

 

*note House seen can be replaced with one of your choosing* 

cornerlot1_001.png

cornerlot1_002.png

RENTED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:45 PM, Xaviana Carpaccio said:

Rentals for L$75/Week - 75 Prims

Rentals for L$100/Week - 100 Prims

Cozy Skybox 1: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/117/181/1502     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 2: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/110/178/2202     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 3: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/122/183/2501     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 4: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/120/167/2544     AVAILABLE

Traditional House: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/96/163/21      AVAILABLE

Rentals for L$75/Week - 75 Prims

Rentals for L$100/Week - 100 Prims

Cozy Skybox 1: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/117/181/1502     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 2: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/110/178/2202     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 3: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/122/183/2501     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 4: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/120/167/2544     AVAILABLE

Traditional House: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/96/163/21      RENTED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:28 PM, Xaviana Carpaccio said:

Rentals for L$75/Week - 75 Prims

Rentals for L$100/Week - 100 Prims

Cozy Skybox 1: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/117/181/1502     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 2: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/110/178/2202     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 3: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/122/183/2501     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 4: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/120/167/2544     AVAILABLE

Traditional House: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/96/163/21      RENTED

Cozy Skybox 1: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/117/181/1502     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 2: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/110/178/2202     RENTED

Cozy Skybox 3: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/122/183/2501     AVAILABLE

Cozy Skybox 4: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/120/167/2544     AVAILABLE

Traditional House: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Comfrey/96/163/21      RENTED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...