so the other day, i was riding my horse on a riding trail... and i had a sudden nostalgia for the very FIRST freebie avatars i got from the newbie shop on help island.

back in um... when was i rezzed again?  07!

i dunno if anybody remembers... there was a really ORANGE triceratops headed avatar, a nice black cat anthro from malluch cleaver (which i still have), and some sort of green metal dragon.  it had like jet wings when you flew.  it was like SO cool, back in it's day ;D

i was wondering... if i could contact some nostalgic linden or something...  and see if that thing still exists, and if i could get one back...?

or if it's consigned to oblivion.  :x

22 minutes ago, Bloodsong Termagant said:

so the other day, i was riding my horse on a riding trail... and i had a sudden nostalgia for the very FIRST freebie avatars i got from the newbie shop on help island.

back in um... when was i rezzed again?  07!

i dunno if anybody remembers... there was a really ORANGE triceratops headed avatar, a nice black cat anthro from malluch cleaver (which i still have), and some sort of green metal dragon.  it had like jet wings when you flew.  it was like SO cool, back in it's day ;D

i was wondering... if i could contact some nostalgic linden or something...  and see if that thing still exists, and if i could get one back...?

or if it's consigned to oblivion.  :x

Does the green metal dragon look something like this? It's the Full Metal Dragon AV by Malathar -- looks like it's full perm.

5aff67e512fb5_FullMetalDragonAvatar.thumb.jpg.c408f5144cda32fe3891906d100c0b28.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where'd you get it?  do you have one?  send me one??? ;D   if you have time, and remember...!  thanks!!

On 5/18/2018 at 7:59 PM, Parhelion Palou said:

Does the green metal dragon look something like this? It's the Full Metal Dragon AV by Malathar -- looks like it's full perm.

5aff67e512fb5_FullMetalDragonAvatar.thumb.jpg.c408f5144cda32fe3891906d100c0b28.jpg