grid8

Hard time finding a community in this game?

1 minute ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

That's just a well known meme quote pasted here.

I HAVE NO TIME FOR GAMES!

syl.jpg

1 minute ago, grid8 said:

I HAVE NO TIME FOR GAMES!

syl.jpg

Congrats, you're the 1000000 to guess the nickname reference! As a prize you're getting a big CONGRATS in bold letters!

CONGRATS

:D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Orwar said:

Well, as I mentioned - I don't know much about Rick and Morty, but, thank you @Kristen Beornssen for that.

Fun times.

Not a problem.

Trust me, you aren't missing anything.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Congrats, you're the 1000000 to guess the nickname reference! As a prize you're getting a big CONGRATS in bold letters!

CONGRATS

:D

I want my prize to be being friends! >:(

7 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

You have to pledge allegiance to the Forsaken first.

What about the horde?

6 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

You have to pledge allegiance to the Forsaken first.

At which point they're likely to kill you and reanimate you. 

• Like 1

Ok, I wasnt going to post up cause I have seen how some can tend to judge a person upon their response and reply, but here goes . It has taken me some time to find  a place to fit in, and often when you do find a place, with SL changing so much it can disappear or change on you . I have found random places, places I enjoy going, seeing the people there , and even listening to music . If you are a person who enjoys dancing, then places like that may catch your attention. Places of bdsm is also popular, many sims do tend to offer this  to those wanting to experiment or who have enjoyed being a part of it over the time they have been in SL . Beaches, not only is there a great atmosphere, but it can also be relaxing . A few of the places I have mentioned would be, ( these are only some I have found to be relaxing and enjoyable due to not being so empty) ,  Skinny Dip inn. the people are always friendly and always great music to dance or hang out at, Temptations .. again you will find many people here, most enjoy the BDSM mansion, or dance club, and their chat is always active . Secret beach( although not so secret) is a good place to relax, find friend and just enjoy .  It takes a while to find what you are looking for and honestly, some times you  wont find it . But the biggest thing here, just enjoy and have fun . I did want to say thank you for friending me in SL . hopefully we can both find what we are looking for and enjoy SL as many others do . :)

• Like 1

Lol... serves me right (again) for giving someone the benefit of the doubt. 

Carry on. 

• Haha 1

hey grid, i def had the same problem as u starting out. i've found it useful 2 b proactive myself, if you haven't already maybe try using the search tool in world 2 look up whatever interests u may have. joining groups is 1 thing u can try, sometimes groups have events 2 which is nice. u can also try going 2 places that u find take ur fancy and don't b afraid 2 say hello 2 ppl either... i've met some really great ppl just by reaching out... it's hard i know... :$ but yeah. i wish u all the best!

• Like 1

While it is certainly a good idea to have a somewhat detailed profile, if a person is going to decide on interacting with you based solely on what it contains ... They really were not the sort you'd want to interact with anyway.

To be perfectly clear i am talking about the sort that will examine a user's profile before so much as saying a simple hello.

On 19/05/2018 at 4:25 PM, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

You have to pledge allegiance to the Forsaken Sunwell first.

Anu belore delanar.

3 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Anu belore delanar.

Anar'alah belore!

• Like 1

Damn.. I was doing so well... but I lost it.

I just ran that through google translate and got this...

"Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra" 

Any help?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3