SSOC / Mopire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A lot of people probably want a holiday in Tokyo, to visit and marvel at a different culture.

There is a three region group in SL that is about as real as you can get, an absolutely amazing build. In my opinion, maybe one of the best.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSOC/198/34/24

This is a G rated area, so please dress and act with the appropriate niceness.

SSOC_003.thumb.png.3977f079aa3772d0c117252b50c1de8b.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, animats said:

Oh, you found some good spots. I just went round and round on roads to nowhere. Mopire must have more road per sim than anywhere else on the grid.

In Mopire the underground railway station, at one end of, and under the mall, is worth a look at.

2 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

In Mopire the underground railway station, at one end of, and under the mall, is worth a look at.

I've been there. It's so well made I expected a train to arrive, but there are no trains.

On 20-5-2018 at 8:53 PM, animats said:

Oh, you found some good spots. I just went round and round on roads to nowhere. Mopire must have more road per sim than anywhere else on the grid.

Took me some effort to refind it. But once I found it back, it was actually simple: all the way east.

And I have to add a warning for new accounts!

[17:21] SAC R Checker rev.4: Automatically Teleport you to Home. cos your less than 14 days from Avatar Rez Day. You will get BANNED if you try to Intrusion.

One place though I can't find back, it a beach with a little house and some laundry hanging in front of it. I think I got there after falling in water which I tried to escape walking instead of tp out. The ''visit location'' goes to a big shop in city area.

5b05528a18aad_beachhouse(2).thumb.png.c13186d15963254a94bc59f64f7d2ff4.png

Edited by JaJanna
warning for new accounts added

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.