House control doesnt work

Pete Langwarrin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

how do i get the house control panel to work, this is what i get

Im unable to select anything and its been nearly  12 hours so it should have accepted me as the owner by now.

Ive tried again later many times and it just doesnt work and how can  you get help from a knowledge base that has no concept of this situation.

Yes i did try

5afbbb307ecec_housecontrol.JPG.d1d80a062cf39b1ea50acd00aecf374c.JPG

Edited by Pete Langwarrin

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Pete Langwarrin said:

how do i get the house control panel to work, this is what i get

contact support, you'r premium so can use live chat ( available during office hours)

3 minutes ago, Pete Langwarrin said:

second life support sucks

you didn't even try.. so perhaps wiser to wait till they help you and than see if you still say that...

btw..  if you want somebody to do that a red light district is a more suitable place to have a look.

• Like 1

1.  Double check to be sure you are in YOUR Linden Home.  All the houses in those suburbs look alike, so it's easy to make a mistake.  Check World\Parcel Details and be sure you're the owner.

2.  If it is indeed your house, don't worry.  Those control panels go wonky fairly often.  Use Live Chat to get a Linden out to re-set it.

• Thanks 1

For others reading this, it happens OFTEN in the not so new but soon to be remodeled / replaced Linden Homes.  Live chat or a support ticket will get it fixed for you.  If you just moved in and haven't settled in yet, you can simply move by abandoning your home and choosing another. Note that all models are not available at all times so you will be taking a chance :D.   

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.