You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

***Evolve Art Gallery**
GRAND OPENING!!! Enjoy a night on the town with a loved one or some friends, and come to the Evolve Art Gallery GRAND OPENING Featuring RFL Exclusive items. These items will also be available at the RFL Home & Garden, Breedables Fair; but at the GRAND OPENING these will be available to you now! Please feel free to slap the MM board for your FREE Gift while you are attending the Grand Opening
Brand new RFL Exclusive 100% Mesh Original Hand Paintings in-world! Come pick one up today, and 100% of the proceeds will go to the Relay For Life American Cancer Center! All my paintings are painted by me in real life, and brought here to SL for your to enjoy! After surviving my own very long Battle with Cancer the RFL Event is very close and dear to my heart!
Follow the URL below to visit my in world Art Gallery
Brand new RFL Exclusive 100% Mesh Original Hand Paintings in-world! (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME) Come pick one up today, and 100% of the proceeds will go to the Relay For Life American Cancer Center! All my paintings are painted by me in real life, and brought here to SL for your to enjoy!
LINK to inworld Gallery-

RFL-OctopusPainting-AdvertisementVendor.jpg

RFL-RosePainting-AdvertisementVendor.jpg

Edited by Enjolie McCullough

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.