Hi, I'm Morgan. I'm your pretty much typical 11 year old nearly 12 year old girl, well not counting the fact I attended Hogwarts that is. I currently live with my mum, dad, two little sisters and a little brother. My oldest younger sibling is three turning four and my youngest two are twins that are four months old. My mum is a witch like me, but my dad is a muggle who sometimes has to travel a lot for work. But even though we are both witches I'm actually adopted. I don't know a whole lot about my real family, I really try not to think about it because it doesn't do me any good. I don't know if any of my younger siblings will be able to do magic too, but I imagine so.

I have several possible backstories for a sibling role(s):

1) A new foster sibling(s)or adopted sibling(s)

2) Unknown biological sibling(s)

3) A godchild(ren) to my parent(s) that they have custody of

Age ranges: Anywhere from 11 to 14 or 8-10

Single Child: That's totally fine

Multiples: Would make it a little more fun but it doesn't really matter (siblings of different ages)

Other Important Things: I would like someone who would like to roleplay at Hogwarts with me and has some experience with roleplay as the place I roleplay at is a para-rp.

OOC Notes:

Please note that I play my mother and younger sister. The twins are also Funsies so if your not comfortable with prim kids you know now. 

Please contact morgannatravers or amberrosekettle in world. I may cap so feel free to send an IM and/or notecard to one or both accounts

I should add we live a normal family community in York Harbour and will likely being getting a vacation home this summer. Not everything we roleplay is fantasy. We have done historical roleplays as well as completely realistic roleplays. We aren't always role-playing; I would say 75 percent of the time we are. The reason we aren't doing this through an adoption agency because we are looking for people that are specifically interested in roleplay in a particular community. Please be aware age range is very flexible.