Land monitoring question

Zelthar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good evening,

I'm renting a piece of land which i have almost full rights to.  I'm running into a problem with somebody trying to move/rez an object into this parcel but i can't see them.  Is there any way to track to see who tries to put things on your land?

1 hour ago, Zelthar said:

Good evening,

I'm renting a piece of land which i have almost full rights to.  I'm running into a problem with somebody trying to move/rez an object into this parcel but i can't see them.  Is there any way to track to see who tries to put things on your land?

disable object entry and rezzing/building for others...

or set autoreturn to 1 ( watch out.. wouldn't be the first who sees his whole house and stuff ending in the lost and found folder)

As Alwin says, disable object entry and that's fixed forever. No more editing things into your land.

The autoreturn will help when then sit on the object, then edit it in, and unsit. Be triple careful with autoreturn if you've not had it on since day 1. Over the years I've seens some awesome "oops, oh *****" moments with that one. The trick is look how many non-group objects there are... if more then 0 find it and set it to the land's group.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.