Castrum Tertium - BOW Tournament Info. ((GE)) WIN some serious LINDON $$

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Landmark : ?http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bannister/50/21/22

Castrum Tertium will be hosting a Bow tournament. You all are invited to come & participate.

The details for the same as are follows:

Bow Tournament Date : 26th of May 2018 (Saturday) 

Tournament Time : 1:00 PM (Second Life Time) - Registration will start at 9 AM SL Time.

Live Radio Broadcast of tournament by Zane Kanze.

For Free Men & Free Women and anyone with bow.

Prizes will be as follows :

1st Prize - Cash L$15,000 (By courtesy - RGF Estates & Kool Products) + L$2400 Gift Card from LR Weapons + L$3000 Gift Card from EZ Weaponry + L$2400 Gift Card from Equinox.

2nd Prize - Cash L$10,000 (By courtesy - Castrum Tertium & AW Weapons) + L$1800 Gift Card from LR Weapons + L$2000 Gift Card from EZ Weaponry + L$1800 Gift Card from Equinox.

3rd Prize - Cash L$5,000 (By courtesy - Yasum Design) + L$1200 Gift Card from LR Weapons + L$1000 Gift Card from EZ Weaponry + L$1200 Gift Card from Equinox.

"Free for All" round in the end and the last person standing gets Cash prize of L$2000 (By courtesy - AW Weapons) + L$1200 Gift Card from Equinox + L$1200 Gift Card from LR + L$600 Gift Card from AW Weapons.

Thank you all the lovely sponsors above. I really appreciate such a great support.

The Arena Master has the final say in all things. Any disputes or suggestions must go through him.

ZCS Meter Only

Weapons allowed : EZ, Equinox, LR, VF, Markz, PFC & GTS.

Number of rounds to advance : Best Of 03.

Allowed Bow Damage : 20%

Running is allowed but no jumping.

All AOs must be disabled. This WILL be enforced.

All weapons should be removed that aren't in use for the tournament.

Winner will be decided by website logs in case of a tie.

--
For any further information about a tournament, please contact Michael Riiser, Ominous Afterthought, Silent Earthboy & Herzog Breuer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're new to ZCS you may pick up FREE weapons at - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GTS DESIGN/109/162/1452

Free ZCS meter - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Corruption/194/155/3003

Groups to practice combat? Join ((Post links in Nearby Chat to recieve link.))

Victorious Raiders  - secondlife:///app/group/e9038462-e00b-051f-cffa-a70bd8a67a85/about

Gorean Raid messenger - secondlife:///app/group/7668c3b5-8b0a-5e90-7505-052e120e0523/about

".::NO DRAMA in Gorean::." - secondlife:///app/group/ce8d1a6a-869a-43c2-9053-c1e7f26fcf4f/about

*Raid Messenger of Gor* - secondlife:///app/group/0a6a7031-1ddc-cc4a-3acc-932f5efbe41e/about  - ((Costs 500L to join JUST for this group.))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best of luck. This again will be on the May 26th YOUR CHANCE to win it big. ((Audience may dress casual for this event. MUST have Medevil attire to ENTER. For additional information, join free groups or visit landmark castrum.))

Edited by Haselden

37 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

May I enquire why? Will contestants spook if I try to enter fullevil?

Prob because of sponsors. For example, when going Yasum designs or .Enfaint terrible they own the sim Koroba. You are required to raid there in a gorean outfit so people wear dresses/Roman armor like in the Roman Empire, or look like vikings. Although, this is just my guess  I personally have seen myself a few smurfs enter these tournaments a few times wearing a tuxedo. The sponsors don't like that though.

Anyway, if you want something 25L outfit cheap. Go to C&N medieval designs

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chained Tail Annex/78/203/3001

However, Black leather is quite good too for an outlaw look if using Earth clothes.

Edit: If I might add, I could of sworn freebies and starter avatars also come free with the look.

Edited by Haselden

16 hours ago, LordLucas Stormcrow said:

Hello im  old warrior but with ura meter kombat, anywell can try bow with lr weapons,   you are army or empire  with zcs meter ?  awesome event, in addition to the bow, for a future  event can fight with swords?

Yeah, there will be future events with Swords AND blowdarts. In fact, there was a sword tournament two months ago in GE. Michael Riiser just never posted these on forums.

However, if you're looking for a sword tournament weekly. I'd check out Weekly Sword Tournament in Heilagrvollr Fjord ((BTB)) and the prizes are

Rules and things in the notecard!
1st   2,500 + 3pts
2nd 1,500 + 2pts
3rd  1,000 +1 pt
FFA  1,000

GRAND TOURNAMENT HELD EVER 6 MONTHS TOP 16 PERSONS WILL BE ENTERED
GRAND TOURNAMENT WILL HAVE A STARTING POT OF 25,000 L$

Happens every Sunday at 6 PM SL time. This event is posted in.

((Post these links in nearby chat,))

*Raid Messenger of Gor* - secondlife:///app/group/0a6a7031-1ddc-cc4a-3acc-932f5efbe41e/about  - ((Costs 500L to join JUST for this group.))

Gorean Tournament Guild - secondlife:///app/group/92947d41-0156-e077-341e-791cca13869e/about - ((IM me in SL for invite. Username Haselden.))

I do not post the by the book events because women can't join due to Gorean by the book roleplay.

Edit: You can use LR weapons the tournaments usually only allow the following the forge EZ, Equinox, LR, VF, Markz, PFC & GTS weapons. These will be tested before each match. I left links where to obtain free weapons in the original post, also women can join the BIG GE (Gor Evolve) event.

Might add just USE the GM  scripted weapons. For that is what ZCS scales damage off from, that old system.

Edited by Haselden

15 hours ago, Haselden said:

Yeah, there will be future events with Swords AND blowdarts. In fact, there was a sword tournament two months ago in GE. Michael Riiser just never posted these on forums.

However, if you're looking for a sword tournament weekly. I'd check out Weekly Sword Tournament in Heilagrvollr Fjord ((BTB)) and the prizes are

Rules and things in the notecard!
1st   2,500 + 3pts
2nd 1,500 + 2pts
3rd  1,000 +1 pt
FFA  1,000

GRAND TOURNAMENT HELD EVER 6 MONTHS TOP 16 PERSONS WILL BE ENTERED
GRAND TOURNAMENT WILL HAVE A STARTING POT OF 25,000 L$

Happens every Sunday at 6 PM SL time. This event is posted in.

((Post these links in nearby chat,))

Gorean Tournament Guild - secondlife:///app/group/92947d41-0156-e077-341e-791cca13869e/about - ((IM me in SL for invite. Username Haselden.))

I do not post the by the book events because women can't join due to Gorean by the book roleplay.

Edit: You can use LR weapons the tournaments usually only allow the following the forge EZ, Equinox, LR, VF, Markz, PFC & GTS weapons. These will be tested before each match. I left links where to obtain free weapons in the original post, also women can join the BIG GE (Gor Evolve) event.

Might add just USE the GM  scripted weapons. For that is what ZCS scales damage off from, that old system.

Thx so much !!

This event has been updated on prizes.

1st Prize - Cash L$15,000 (By courtesy - RGF Estates & Kool Products) + L$2400 Gift Card from LR Weapons + L$3000 Gift Card from EZ Weaponry + L$2400 Gift Card from Equinox.

2nd Prize - Cash L$10,000 (By courtesy - Castrum Tertium & AW Weapons) + L$1800 Gift Card from LR Weapons + L$2000 Gift Card from EZ Weaponry + L$1800 Gift Card from Equinox.

3rd Prize - Cash L$5,000 (By courtesy - Yasum Design) + L$1200 Gift Card from LR Weapons + L$1000 Gift Card from EZ Weaponry + L$1200 Gift Card from Equinox.

"Free for All" round in the end and the last person standing gets Cash prize of L$2000 (By courtesy - AW Weapons) + L$1200 Gift Card from Equinox + L$1200 Gift Card from LR + L$600 Gift Card from AW Weapons.

WILL happen on the 26th, 1 PM SL TIME.

The audience may dress casually for this event. MUST have medieval attire to ENTER. For additional information, join free groups or visit landmark castrum.

1 hour ago, Haselden said:

TOURNAMENT IS TODAY. BOARD IS OPEN NOW.

Come get your bows! Heres your chance to win some MEGA lindons.

Who put out a several million Lindens? Because that is what "some mega" means - some millions ...

Don't promise something you cannot keep.

Edited by Fionalein

25 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Who put out a several million Lindens? Because that is what "some mega" means - some millions ...

Don't promise something you cannot keep.

it's still hefty load haha, but my mistake though I thought Michael was on. HE SHOULD of been on by now. So just lingering around atm at Castrum.

The board is NOW open.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bannister/143/78/2019

TP THERE if you wish to enter. Rules as follows.

ZCS Meter Only

Weapons allowed : EZ, Equinox, LR, VF, Markz, PFC & GTS.

Number of rounds to advance : Best Of 03.

Allowed Bow Damage : 20%

Running is allowed but no jumping.

All AOs must be disabled. This WILL be enforced.

All weapons should be removed that aren't in use for the tournament.

Winner will be decided by website logs in case of a tie.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.