Julia Hathor - Creative Fantasy

Rick Carson

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:36 PM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

Some how I'm still finding people and even content creators that do not know this, talk about some ruffled feathers.

It's close to coming up on a year - I think it was late June or early July?  Amazing how fast time flies...   

• 1 month later...

I miss Julia Hathor, I used to have some beautiful glow in the dark trees from her store...A few years back SL ate a chunk of my invent and those were lost forever (yes i raised tickets)..I would love to be able to get those beautiful trees back...So many cool creators and sims have gone over the years

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

i still have some of her deers and alligators and enjoyed her sims. as far as where she is, i could be wrong and just guessing but her coded message saying she's off to "the summerlands" basically means the afterlife. hopefully shes ok and well and if not, shes in peace

Posted (edited)

In some modern magical traditions, it is believed that the dead cross over into a place called the Summerland. This is a predominantly Wiccan and NeoWiccan concept and is not typically found in non-Wiccan Pagan traditions. While there may be a similar concept of the afterlife in those traditions, the word Summerland seems to be generally Wiccan in its use.

https://www.learnreligions.com/what-is-the-summerland-2562874

Edited by Silent Mistwalker