You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My advice to anybody who wants to own a business inworld and succeed at it: Don’t come near the clinical field unless it is strictly a role-play. And if you actually want the best for people with mental problems, then direct them to a qualified and experienced therapist in the real world instead of taking advantage of them in Second Life.

Source: https://blogveridical.wordpress.com/2018/05/01/the-truth-about-tranquillity-therapy-clinic/comment-page-1/#comment-303

• Thanks 6
  • Sad 1

I would like to thank those who have raised concerns in this thread. Having been a 'guest' of mental health professionals I am very aware of the - basic invalidity. It is not science.

And yes those who know me do know - the rest its rats bottom to you which is a fascinating subset re rats)

I have done a fair bit of research on the state of mental health provisions in Canada and the UK and I have found nothing to support any of the OP's statements. Any insight into the US side had led to '*shudder*'and Goop.

@Corky Linden

Edited by DeeFlowerMe
I wanted to address a pont but you know, pointless as it was to do with 'community'
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DeeFlowerMe said:

I would like to thank those who have raised concerns in this thread. Having been a 'guest' of mental health professionals I am very aware of the - basic invalidity. It is not science.

And yes those who know me do know - the rest its rats bottom to you which is a fascinating subset re rats)

I have done a fair bit of research on the state of mental health provisions in Canada and the UK and I have found nothing to support any of the OP's statements. Any insight into the US side had led to '*shudder*'and Goop.

@Corky Linden

Edited 1 hour ago by DeeFlowerMe
I wanted to address a pont but you know, pointless as it was to do with 'community'

pig-flying.png

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.