26 minutes ago, Quinn Lysette said:

id  get all the info i can from her n then use it against her for either money or whatever 

Why am I not surprised o.O

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

id  get all the info i can from her n then use it against her for either money or whatever 

But only after "real proof" that she is a she, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

I am honestly not a fan of what they are doing but this is how I think you should see it:
If it is something you strongly don't like, just stay as friends or strangers, then no one can get hurt any further.
If you somewhat care for this person, I'd say be friends for a longer time and see if you're gonna be okay with it in the longrun.
If this is not okay at all, do not go any further.

They must have some sort of reason for it. 
What if is some income that helps them?
If it is something they enjoy, I don't know how else to tell you, you can't really change a person they way they come as already.

BUT, If I were doing something for a long time that I enjoy or that helps me a lot and some random person come along in my life that I had recently talked to is trying to stop me from it, I would tell them to f*** off if they can't find a better idea to replace it. I would go seek someone else who will appreciate and understand my struggle or someone who can find a better job for me.

Edited by Kokonattsu
poor grammar lol
  • Like 2

On 16/05/2018 at 6:39 AM, Quinn Lysette said:

There we go, that's the Quinn we know...

• Haha 1

I would end things. I couldn't possibly  progress with the relationship due to who I am as a person.  It wouldn't mesh with my RL. 

This is hard for me to put myself in their situation but I guessIf I was the one taking the pictures, I wouldn't stop if someone asked if that was my income means-

• Like 1