princess9988

sim partner Needed

i own the sim  Greek island Lesbian Retreat its named to honor a good club that is missed it was called GGLR i am currently seeking a Business Partner to help run the sim and get it going it is fully landscaped has lots of stuff to do on it from a movie area to a bike track rentals you name it ill leave a few pictures below much more to see then whats in the pictures here feel free to send an im to princess9988 inworld if you want to reach me http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ReMixXx Island/125/155/22

pond area_001.png

pond area_008.png

pond area_006.png

pond area_009.png

Hello Princess888, I would love to be a part your sim if offer is still there. I always wanted to work on a sim maintaining it and making it desirable and attractive. Thank you

On 5/12/2018 at 6:33 AM, princess9988 said:

Im interested in the offer. 

I'm interested in the offer.

Edited by QveenEnvie

the sim is gone had rl issues come up this post is old i am thinking of buying a new one now my rl is back in order i dont check this please drop me a notecard in sl 

8 hours ago, princess9988 said:

the sim is gone had rl issues come up this post is old i am thinking of buying a new one now my rl is back in order i dont check this please drop me a notecard in sl 

If you “Follow” the post (button at bottom), you will get an email for replies - so you won’t have to check here for replies.