Help me turn into a Goddess!!

TheAumi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys, it's me Aumi. I'd like to thank everyone that helped me on my last post with regards to making a guy avi, thanks for all your help!

What I'm trying to do now is to try to achieve this certain look for my female avi. I'm going for an asian fantasy theme that's supposed to make me look like some kind of eastern goddess.

Reference pics for y'all:

848d3287654f2401eae94883e5a021acad67633f_00.jpg.031c2a4ce38b37befdbc25d76f1f412f.jpg 

artemis_by_jjlovely-d5pfooe.thumb.jpg.780cc3634fb22104b50741ffd0bf8048.jpg

heroes-evolved-hero-lunaria-portrait.jpg.0d6bb035f8bc0ad3e8593f2ed9564c12.jpg

tYZHkAk.thumb.jpg.a85e6413ad9c3ba062ecf8276b9df76c.jpg

From the pics it's pretty obvious I'm obsessed with the representation of the "moon". I kinda want that to apply to my avi as well. Maybe through a little crescent placed on my avi's forehead or something.

The first pic is the main look I'm going for but preferably with a pink robe instead. Insert in that the bunny theme that's going on with the third pic.

As much as possible you guys could suggest stuff that kinda mimic each of the images. I'll take my pick!

Thanks in advance! 

It's too unfortunate that Bare@Rose never really managed to make the jump to proper mesh support, let alone provide demos for all styles. Back in system clothes days, those offers were one of the best to go resources for such costumes.

You can give it a try, but be prepared to be disappointed. At least the sets are far from expensive.

Moon Elixir is also worth a look...

And in general, I'd look at the Asian themed shopping events and fairs.

An idea from me:

You can get a basic kimono and add this "Deco Obi" from Naminoke. It comes as an attachment to make it look  like its flowing in the air . There are more colors available at the store.

Ill try to find other things i can.

*NAMINOKE*Deco Obi

Edited by Jeny Howlett
  • Like 1

"Aii mesh hair addons" ( you can make your favorite hairstyles look more oriental). its tintable and modifiable.

Screenshot (1177).png

"Aii Summer Night Shawl with butterflies"  Again can add to your kimono or other outfits to make them more dreamy and fantasy themed.

Screenshot (1178).png

Edited by Jeny Howlett

1 hour ago, Jeny Howlett said:

An idea from me:

You can get a basic kimono and add this "Deco Obi" from Naminoke. It comes as an attachment to make it look  like its flowing in the air . There are more colors available at the store.

Ill try to find other things i can.

*NAMINOKE*Deco Obi

Thanks for all the suggestions! I got the Aii Summer Night Shawl and I love it.

I also went to Naminoke to check on the deco obi. I'm planning on combining that with a kimono I saw in Naminoke as well. I'm not sure if it has a demo, I can't find one so I've decided not to buy it yet. Do you know if this item has a demo?

d3144e97d1dfb511ed793f001954c113.png.066586e3d7de671eadc32ddd7fc880e9.png

Thank you 

58 minutes ago, TheAumi said:

Thanks for all the suggestions! I got the Aii Summer Night Shawl and I love it.

I also went to Naminoke to check on the deco obi. I'm planning on combining that with a kimono I saw in Naminoke as well. I'm not sure if it has a demo, I can't find one so I've decided not to buy it yet. Do you know if this item has a demo?

d3144e97d1dfb511ed793f001954c113.png.066586e3d7de671eadc32ddd7fc880e9.png

Thank you 

I don't know. Probably doesn't have a demo.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.