Improvement: LL acknowledges a problem.

Josh Susanto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That's a pretty substantial improvement over previous problems, I think, and I am appreciative.

Thanks for acknowledging the problem.

The problems may or may not continue, but my own sense of frustration untli now has mostly been in the perception that LL prefers to ignore or deny things.

I can accept that things can go less than perfectly sometimes, sure,  but it's a lot easier to accept when those failing recognize the failure.

Assuming today's difficulty is to be understood as periodic at this point, I think it is being handled at least a little better, if only (so far) by the acknowledgement.

Who agrees with me and who disagrees?

a couple of years ago LL transmitted warnings via a blue box in the top right hand side of your screen if there were probs,

do not rez no copy items it would say, refrain from L$ transactions until further messages, that kinda stuff.

the problems are still there, but residents have to check on the blogs now ...

you cant hide it forever LL, SL is a mess and everyone knows it.

SL has basically always been a mess, and I accept that as one of the consequences of chosing to work in an emergent system.

The perpetual question, though, is whether there is any grease for the squeeky wheel.

If we at least know that the squeek is audible, that's some reassurance.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.