You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can help. First thing you are going to need is a skin applier to match the skin you use on your body. Most skin stores now will sell dedicated Catwa, or at least omega appliers for the head. Check with the shop you got your skin from and grab some demos (alway always demo) to see which skin you like. Skin appliers can make a HUGE difference in how you look. Feel free to shout in world if you have questions.

For your skin, you will need to get either: (1) a Catwa or Omega skin applier for your head, in the exact same tone as your body skin, from the same designer, or (2) an Omega full-body skin applier (assuming you are wearing a mesh body) in a tone you like. To use an Omega applier you will also need to have the Omega relay (system kit) for Catwa, and probably also an Omega relay for your body, and attach it to your screen before clicking the applier.

Now your shape. When you buy a mesh body it normally comes with a default shape which you can customise to your taste, but then when you buy a head it also comes with a default shape, which would conflict with the shape you are already using for your body. But you can only wear one shape at a time, so you have to merge the two shapes into one. Since the head shape has more settings than the body, that can be used as the basis for your new shape. So, first wear your body shape, right-click your avatar and "appearance -> edit shape". Write down all the settings for your body below the neck, i.e. body, torso, legs. Then get out of that, make a copy of your head shape, call it something like "my new full-body shape", and wear the new shape. Now edit your shape as before, apply the settings that you wrote down to the body/torso/legs sections, and save the shape. You can now work on improving the shape of your head and body to your taste.

I have no experience with Catwa eyes and brows, so maybe somebody else can help there.

Edited by angeoco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.