I am  ok at emoting Id love to learn it better my fav is bell in secret diary of a call girl, so I would love to start in sl somehow ill star in eascort oasis.

Lil should know better, but still cannot help uttering the comment that a little thought on spelling and the proper use of punctuation  are to be considered as the basic core of emoting.

Shrugging off any concerns about any potential 'how do you dare to criticise this poor being and their writing style?!' warriors chiming in to rage in fulfilling their one good deed of the day, she moves on to the next topic, only spending one last thought on the OP, hoping she might come across proper emoting classes inworld to pursue her intentions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I like secret diary of a call girl and would love to rp belle she my fav, My emoting is ok but not that good, I know lilith you mean well I understand you but can you plz be less brutal.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, preciouse2016 said:

I like secret diary of a call girl, and would love to RP Belle as she is my favourite. 

My emoting is ok but not that good, I know you mean well Lillith, I understand you, but can you please be less brutal.

However, as I need to improve my emoting, I am grateful for your concern over my somewhat lax punctuation. it is something I shall endeavour to improve.

Lays down her pen, and gazes thoughtfully out of the window.

FTFY

Edited by Orfeu Miles