West African/ Friends in General Needed :P

DeniseLecsx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heyy, I'm "new" to SecondLife, and have not really met any friends here yet... It;d be cool to meet some fellow west africans/africans on this game too! Or even if your not african, but you are super lit, and fun, just HMU and add me :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 6:33 PM, DeniseLecsx said:

Heyy, I'm "new" to SecondLife, and have not really met any friends here yet... It;d be cool to meet some fellow west africans/africans on this game too! Or even if your not african, but you are super lit, and fun, just HMU and add me :) 

*Crickets*

Which would probably mean that the West African/African Second lifers either don't post in this forum, or they are lurking about somewhere. There are a few of us black Americans, black Brits, and black people from other countries who post here. Not many but we are here. Feel free to say Hi sometime! :)

• Like 1

Is the objective of your search from your vicinity to have people in your timezone and who can relate to your cultural perspective, or simply that they're black because, biscuits?

As a Swede, I'm pretty close to your timezone, but I'm also a dark-blonde, fair-skinned Norseman with no known genetic influences other than Scandinavian and a touch of Wallon, and some possibility of Frankish, Germanic, Finno-Urgic or Balto-Slavic in the past millennia. 

On 5/18/2018 at 11:25 AM, Orwar said:

Is the objective of your search from your vicinity to have people in your timezone and who can relate to your cultural perspective, or simply that they're black because, biscuits?

As a Swede, I'm pretty close to your timezone, but I'm also a dark-blonde, fair-skinned Norseman with no known genetic influences other than Scandinavian and a touch of Wallon, and some possibility of Frankish, Germanic, Finno-Urgic or Balto-Slavic in the past millennia. 

Not necessarily timezone, just people who can relate to my cultural perspectives. And if you can't relate to my perspectives in my culture, then you at least gotta be a lit, funny individual

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.