LGBT Friendly Club Looking for Staff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Applications:     http://www.gcp-sl.com/jobs/JobsMain.html

IMPORTANT 1: Accepting a position on GCP staff binds you to the terms on the application so make sure you read it, understand it and agree to it.

IMPORTANT 2:  You MUST have an ADULT avatar with a quality shape, skin and outfit and be at least 90 DAYS OLD

IMPORTANT 3: This is a GAY CLUB, but you do not have to be Gay to work here. We just ask that you be "Gay Friendly" 

Male Dancers need only apply. ( Dancers will be expected to chat and entertain the guests while on their dance pads )

We look forward to meeting you.

kawaiduirii 

Please check the box "Show my profile info in search results" under Privacy/ Preferences or recheck your name spelling as I cannot find you inworld with Search.      Thank You. 

Mgmt.  GCP

Edited by Awenbunny Lisle

4 hours ago, Awenbunny Lisle said:

kawaiduirii 

Please check the box "Show my profile info in search results" under Privacy/ Preferences or recheck your name spelling as I cannot find you inworld with Search.      Thank You. 

Mgmt.  GCP

I apologize, it was a typo, I filled it out before work, at work now can’t log on, the name is “kawaiiduirii”

On 2018-05-07 at 12:05 AM, Awenbunny Lisle said:

IMPORTANT 1: Accepting a position on GCP staff binds you to the terms on the application so make sure you read it, understand it and agree to it.

IMPORTANT 2:  You MUST have an ADULT avatar with a quality shape, skin and outfit and be at least 90 DAYS OLD

IMPORTANT 3: This is a GAY CLUB, but you do not have to be Gay to work here. We just ask that you be "Gay Friendly" 

Application: http://www.gcp-sl.com/jobs/JobsMain.html

Looking for DJs and Hosts (male hosts very welcome).  Lots of local chatter and fun during sets. 

Hosts who interact with guests are preferred to those whose technique is to use constant gesture spam.  If you’ve been blessed with “the gift of gab” you’re our kind of host. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.