where can i find preppy fashion for women?

DianaSamson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, DianaSamson said:

i've tried that and i haven't found anything i liked, please help

If you tried all those MP results and didn't like anything, I don't know how anyone else can find anything you do like.  You haven't given much information other than preppy.  You didn't state inworld on your original now edited post but you can start with the MP results and tp to the stores inworld. Maybe they will have something you didn't notice when browsing through the MP listings. Or you could expand your information on what you are searching for.   Extend your search term,  use school uniform for example

Edited by Cindy Evanier

That's a start, but really I am not going to go looking up pictures of things for you. Your much better off posting a link to an actual picture of what you want. That said. You need to start with 2 (3) places.

1. serpahimsl.com and start browsing events. Find items that are close to what you want and note down the stores to visit.

2. Check out the store Tee*fy and the store Tres Blah.

Aphorism 

Blueberry

Addams

Decoy

Rebel Hope

I've been gone for a while, so I'm sure there are newer stores out there. What I do when I've taken a long break and want to find new names -- I go to current events and take note of some of the items I like. I write down the names of their stores and after I'm done shopping at the event, I search for those stores on the Marketplace or teleport directly there. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.