how do I get my group linds

harley Wickentower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

You probably don't.  If you have given other group members the ability to share Liabilities and Assets, so that they have been paying a share of the group liabilities all along, then they have just each received a proportional share of the assets when you sold the land.  If it was a large group, the amount that each member (including you) got was probably pretty small, but it's theirs now.

However .... Group accounts are updated daily, so it may simply be that they haven't done the daily accounting yet and settled the account for your group.  If that's all it is, you'll find out tomorrow.

36 minutes ago, harley Wickentower said:

Thank you Rolig.. The group was a free group with no Liabilities or Assets  to anyone in the group other then myself, so I hope its just the accounting that needs to be updated.

Group land payments don't happen instantaneously like single owner land sales. So likely you will get the money in a day or two. I have done this a couple of times so pretty sure you will get your money fairly soon. If not, then put in a support ticket of course.  As far as I know (at least with the land group I am in) each of the OWNERS get a share of the profits of the sale. So if you are the only owner then it will all go to you. If you have an alt as a co-owner then they will get half -- four owners? then a quarter goes to each. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.