Threshin Barnett

Seeking: D&D players for P&P campaign

We have a ranger and bard, but we need 4 or 5 more players to round off the team. IF INTERESTED, contact Threshin Barnett inworld

Game Style: Critical Role type P&P (for those who are unfamiliar, you can find Critical Role on youtube.)

Game output: Voice and type (players are not required to speak on voice, but the GM/DM will be doing so.)

Campaign style: A balanced Mix of combat and story with scaling combat difficulty to allow players to feel out the game and GM/DM.

Suggestions: Keep notes. Good, detailed notes. On a notepad outside of sl. Keep a firm hold on your sense of humor, there may be glitter.

Provided: one on one work with backstory and any issues that might arise. Including a walk-through of the dndbeyond website to create a character if assistance is needed. Guild Dice.

Forbidden (cue dark and mysterious music): Trolling, griefing and meta gaming.

Game day/times: Fridays 5-6 SLT pm (times may run late, depending on game and schedules of players.)

Story tease: 

(scene set: Elderly woman sits at a window, staring blindly into the darkness, tears spilling down her face as a raspy whisper breathes over her chapped lips): 

Be careful, my childe, don't stray through those hills. In the valley beyond, the very land kills. Be wary, my childe, of each shadow, each stone, and never, oh never, walk you alone. Be certain, my childe, that you wish to take this path. For once you are in, there is no coming back.....

Welcome to Cartouncia, a nation lost to the rest of the lands. It's a place of secrets, a place of mysteries, a place where people would just as soon slit your throat as look at you. 
Are you strong enough to survive? Can your cunning save you from a dagger in the back? Will your magic save you from being a tree?
Join us and find out. 

• Like 2

I often thought SL or some kind of VR would be the perfect medium for tabletop RP. I wouldn’t be able to play, but kudos to you for attempting this!

• Like 1

I do wish I could commit to this weekly but at best i could only commit every other week. Good luck with it though.

• Like 1

SL is really a good medium for it, and I can't wait to try it. Thanks, janetosilio :D

seanabrady, if you drop me an IM inworld, we may be able to work something out.

Still looking for 4 to 5 players. Ranger and bard are filled. 

Come join the fun :D

I wish I could do this but in my timezone, it's far to late for me. 

Only thing that surprises me is only allowing an hour; it seems very short for a tabletop session.  In my experience they usually last all afternoon or all evening, 3 hours minimum. I can't imagine you'd get much done in only one hour.

• Like 1

I've never played D&D but have always wanted to. I'm free most Fridays. I understand though if you're looking for experienced players :)