Why can there not be more than 10 items in my marketplace cart?

Dragonessti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I plan to buy 50 items from the marketplace this coming Friday. That's more than usual, but it is typical that I buy more than ten items at a time, especially around the end/first of the month. So, the ten items limit is very inconvenient. I have no idea why I can't add more than ten items to my cart. Please someone explain it to me, and tell me how to expand the limit so I can buy everything at once instead of add ten to cart, buy, add ten more, buy, add ten more, buy, add ten more, buy, add ten more, and buy.

3 answers to this question

Considering the recent problems with delivery from Marketplace, I never use the marketbasket option myself. It's just as easy to click each item individually, and you're more likely to actually receive everything.  As a merchant myself, I worry about how many of my customers may suffer marketbasket failures.  I'm sure that LL will get this fixed someday, but not today.

• Like 1

A good idea is to create a folder in your web browser's Favorites and there you can add one by one the products you desire to purchase, till next Friday. This way, you will not loose them. It's better for you to buy products one by one because very often we have problems in delivery.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.