Will TMP head look good with maitreya body?

Klaineanderson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

TMP head is outdated and I think it only fits TMP body, which is also outdated. I wouldn't advise it, no matter how cheap. If it's a mesh head you want, there used to be a bento one at marketplace for 99L, but I don't know if it's still there nor I recall the name.

• Like 2

TMP products have a tendency to only work well with other TMP products no. That's not a hard-and-fast rule, but is often the case. Also, TMP is supposed to be rolling out in new line sometime in the possibly near future ( although I wouldn't hold my breath), so while their current line is heavily discounted and looks like a great deal, it's risky. TMP maintains their own system into which designers must load their products. If TMP ever discontinues and shuts down that system, existing products using it will become more or less useless. It could turn out to be a short-term waste of money.

Vista heads are relatively cheap and quite nice; Catwa sometimes has deals on new releases for her heads if you join her inworld group. I'm sure there are others. Check for Omega compatibility with any head, particularly those not within the so-called major brands, so that you have more options for skin and makeup. That will also help you be able to match the skin for your body and face.

• Like 1

Spend 500 L$ for a Normie Bento head from Utilizator, it will be updated, it works with Maitreya bodies, it comes with omega support, and you don't have to pay an extra 4500 L$ for the extended duck lips...

• Like 1

There was also a free non-bento mesh head at altamura. Group is 50 to join most of the time. Sometimes free.  A good starting place perhaps. altamura has frequent almost free or free for group bodies and heads. The Bento Gizelle (was free at Christmas) fits Maitreya perfectly so likely others will also. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

16 hours ago, Klytyna said:

...and you don't have to pay an extra 4500 L$ for the extended duck lips...

... but I take great pride in being able to remove the trout pout on the expensive heads ...you pay for the privilege to show off your shapeing skills.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Klytyna said:

Spend 500 L$ for a Normie Bento head from Utilizator, it will be updated, it works with Maitreya bodies, it comes with omega support, and you don't have to pay an extra 4500 L$ for the extended duck lips...

Ok thank you*

14 hours ago, Klytyna said:

i need to use Utilizator omega thing?can t find it

2 hours ago, Klaineanderson said:

i need to use Utilizator omega thing?can t find it

LOL, Normie has a buildt in omega... no need for using a relay/installer here ;)

Or did you meen which skins to use? Any omega head skin appliers will work, but try demos to find out which ones look good on the head (should also work on the demo head)

Edited by Fionalein

On 06.05.2018 at 4:58 PM, Fionalein said:

LOL, Normie has a buildt in omega... no need for using a relay/installer here ;)

Or did you meen which skins to use? Any omega head skin appliers will work, but try demos to find out which ones look good on the head (should also work on the demo head)

I see it now))

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.