Are all of your avatars "human-shaped"?

Gopi Passiflora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Human (two heights, two ages), otters, butterfly, several penguins, corvid, a few dragons, crocodile, tiger, various Halloween avatars (including zombie and skeletons), Dwarfins, glowing orb, Dinkie cat and bunny, cobra, elephant, stick figure, sunflower, tree, a few aliens, teddie bear, gorilla, a few Santas including a Santa monster, robots, Zoobie cat, a couple of tinies, and a Dalek. That covers most of them, I think.

• Like 1

I have a couple dozen that are not human.  Most are very old and were probably freebies or cheapies, though a few are rather new.  Various misc animals, a few fairies & pixies, a robot, a cardboard box, a snowman, etc... 

I pretty much never wear any of those though.  Would likely only wear any of them now for a themed party or picture.

I'm never human. Elven, at the very least (though technically still human-shaped, except for my ears). 

I do have a lot of non-human avatars & costumes that I never wear, most of them are pretty old, like the freebies from grendels.  I do a lot of Fae-type avatars for the events at Chiaroscuro, but even so those are still humanoid, if not exactly human.

But then following on from my recent tiger-neko post a few days ago, I went and bought an actual tiger head to go with it, so now I guess I'm officially a Furry, at least occasionally. It is still a work-in-progress though.

tigerfurry.png.f76597cd178cb2cade201cd534ca6b54.png

ETA: Forgot to mention my Mer avatar, that's even less human than the tiger.

Edited by Matty Luminos

I have one avatar who has a [brand name omitted] Bento mesh head but apart from that one, most of my avis are roughly human shaped from the waist and up. Usually, but not always, from the waist and down too.

I think you mean Hummanoid shaped.. 2 arms, 2 legs, walks upright... 

About half of mine are, then you have the canines, felines, dragons, fish, amphibians, undead, gelatinous cubes, slime puddles, toasters, various vegetation, and whatever else i may have forgotten.. See! I really am a Whatzit. 

If anthropomorphic frogs, wolves, tigers, deers, chinchillas and dragons count as human shaped then no not all of them as I've also got a horse, a dog and lots of robots. 

;) It's Second Life, if I wanted just to be human I can do that in RL! 

• Like 2

Yes mine are both human..In fact you could say my alt  looks exactly like mine..

I used to use her for making  clothes and things..I just found it easier to work on her than myself..

Same shape hair skin and everything..

My husbands is human,but I bought him one of those Lycan mesh bodies so I could use his avatar in some pictures..He doesn't really use his avatar anymore,so I kind of took it over..

Other than those two avatars,that's about it..

Back when I first started SL I realised I could be anything I wanted so I still have some outfits from years ago.

• Chicken
  • Giraffe
  • Dalek
  • Dinosaur
  • Dragon
  • Pinhead (sort of human)
  • Alien 
  • Ghost
  • Condom

I'm not sure if the novelty has worn off with everyone but these days I don't see many non humans 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.