Sign in to follow this  
LYRIC Boxen

Talk show...Recording Audio

So i want to start a talk show in sl but i also want to be able to record audio and have people to be able to call in does anyone have any suggestions on where to start 

You can setup your software that you use to stream into SL  to take an input from say skype,  you will need a mixer to switch over and you really should have a delay for swearing to you can cut them off

what i would do is set up an alt with some cameras and use shadow play on one monitor and host the talk show on the other with the hud on the alt hidden of course

so you would be able to stream from twitch or youtube or something similar from the alt camera perspective, only if you were to do a televised live talk show

but yeah best bet would be to stream something like skype, although discord might be nicer to use these days, but yeah you would just broadcast the sound from discord and people can chime in and everyone would be able to hear it

and then record the audio with a third party audio recorder