Not advertising to renters.

Avalyn Aviator

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

and advertising... there are other places for that.

Annnnnnnnd, you are telling this to me because? I already know that. I wanted to respond before the mods moved it, because I don't read the advertising section, AT ALL.

It's the OP you should be quoting and posting this to.

21 minutes ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

Annnnnnnnd, you are telling this to me because? I already know that. I wanted to respond before the mods moved it, because I don't read the advertising section, AT ALL.

It's the OP you should be quoting and posting this to.

just using your first words, nothing more, but wil change it. don't worry, take a breath

Edited by Ethan Paslong

10 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

just using your first words, nothing more, but wil change it. don't worry, take a breath

Moderating... there are Lindens here for that. I don't see Linden behind your name.

take a breath

LOL, take a seat.

Edited by Kristen Beornssen

6 minutes ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

Moderating...

has nothing to do with moderating, it's a feature that you can change your posts during 24 hours, no need to be a Linden for that.

The post didn't change,  only remove the quotation because it seemed to hurt a oversensitive person.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ethan Paslong said:

has nothing to do with moderating, it's a feature that you can change your posts during 24 hours, no need to be a Linden for that.

The post didn't change,  only remove the quotation because it seemed to hurt a oversensitive person.

So, let's recap..

First you quote and post your "advisory" to the wrong person, who then informs you of your error.  You turn around and try to come back with a convoluted sarcastic remark, which was totally unnecessary mind you..

Now you have the audacity, to try to label me "oversensitive", because you should have just stayed in your lane in the first place, instead of trying to RP forum moderator? O.o  FTR, I was referring to that first quip you posted to me, not your quote rewrite. Oh, brother. O__O

Look Ethan, I don't know you, never chatted with you in the forum before this day and I was quite content with that. You need to take a seat over there .........> and go back to whatever it was you were doing before this whole interaction started.

Edited by Kristen Beornssen

1 minute ago, Nalytha said:

Back to more relevant news... this is a cool idea. Maybe it will get moved, but it’s still a neat idea. 

I agree, it is. I did go check out the sim and it's lovely! The shacks are literally one room with a bed, but it's only 5L. There are also larger houses for rent on the property for anyone who is interested.

If this post needs to be moved to the appropriate location in the forum please let me know what area that is.

This is not advertising land rentals... I have a post for that - for the actual parcels for rent.

I put this posting in this group because I wanted to offer (at expense to me) a decent place for people to rez, etc (the basic SL stuff) with a bit of privacy and not your average sandbox of chaos. I would of made it free but I had to deter griefers somehow so I made it a modest rental price.

Nonetheless, same as my community region this is a DRAMA FREE zone. There are better ways to "inform" someone without coming off as rude and pretentious. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LolaSirena said:

If this post needs to be moved to the appropriate location in the forum please let me know what area that is.

This is not advertising land rentals... I have a post for that - for the actual parcels for rent.

I put this posting in this group because I wanted to offer (at expense to me) a decent place for people to rez, etc (the basic SL stuff) with a bit of privacy and not your average sandbox of chaos. I would of made it free but I had to deter griefers somehow so I made it a modest rental price.

Nonetheless, same as my community region this is a DRAMA FREE zone. There are better ways to "inform" someone without coming off as rude and pretentious. 

Hi Lola!

I rented a shack from you earlier and I have a question about the rental. Do you mind if I msg you in world?

Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

So, let's recap..

before this whole interaction started.

yes recap .. YOU didn't like i used two of your words  to be clear :

6 hours ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

This is perfect

NOTHING more... you have serious issues if you need to complain about that as you did.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

yes recap .. YOU didn't like i used two of your words  to be clear :

NOTHING more... you have serious issues if you need to complain about that as you did.

Do you not understand that you came across as rude? Reread what you initially wrote after my first comment to Lola: 

The words that I posted after your offhanded remark - were to point out your need to play forum moderator and correct her, but instead of addressing this to HER, you posted it to me.  You can't seriously be this clueless. Now read the last paragraph of Lola's second post, she was referring to YOU in that.

With that said, you can now go back to your regularly scheduled programming. I've gone back and forth enough with you this morning. TRY to have a good day. Tata!

3 minutes ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

Do you not understand that you came across as rude? Reread what you initially wrote after my first comment to Lola: 

The words that I posted after your offhanded remark - were to point out your need to play forum moderator and correct her, but instead of addressing this to HER, you posted it to me.  You can't seriously be this clueless. Now read the last paragraph of Lola's second post, she was referring to YOU in that.

With that said, you can now go back to your regularly scheduled programming. I've gone back and forth enough with you this morning. TRY to have a good day. Tata!

not sure who you think you are, keep telling me to go other things, while YOU keep responding about 3 words... serious... find something to relax.

I don't have to react more at OP's responses, you created the issue here.

Offering land /stay for money = advertising. You can argue till next year, but it's still advertising, and everybody is free to mention that, if a Mod wants to let it be, that their choice, but doesn't take away my right to say it.

want the last word, go ahead respond again.

For what it's worth, as a new resident not yet ready to commit to a proper house or flat I wouldn't have looked inside the renting section of the forums. Something like this seems perfect for me, so thank you for offering your service.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AyelaNewLife said:

For what it's worth, as a new resident not yet ready to commit to a proper house or flat I wouldn't have looked inside the renting section of the forums. Something like this seems perfect for me, so thank you for offering your service.

Hi Ayela,

Please feel free to visit the region or contact me directly if you need any assistance :)

Offering land /stay for money = advertising. You can argue till next year, but it's still advertising, and everybody is free to mention that, if a Mod wants to let it be, that their choice, but doesn't take away my right to say it.

Just like I'm free to point out that you were being a passive-aggressive jerk about it, instead of just addressing her directly. Just because you don't like me pointing that out to you, doesn't take away my right to say it.

While you are trying to play the deflection game from your initial words in this thread.  It's all about these words and how you presented them Ethan. It's as simple as that.

The rest of that irrelevant stuff that you keep going on about and trying to detract from about "serious... find something to relax." etc, was never the issue here.

The offer has been removed. Sadly I am unable to try to do something thoughtful for individuals that actually need it due to petty behavior. The post has been moved to a land rental group where it will surely be taken advantage of by residents who are capable of renting full price land. If you saw the original post before I removed it you can contact me directly if you need a home.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.