You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The layout of this forum looked all too familar and then I saw 'Missed Connections" and it clicked...Craigslist.  I've been on SL for years but according to my status, I'm a noob when it comes to the Forums, which is true, I suppose.  Anyhoo, a string of events and curiosity revealed to me that there are families outside of just marriage and children.  Siblings and parents!  I have absolutely no idea how that works but if it's the same as RL (a best friend with a shared blood type and genes) then I am totally in and this looks like the place to find one.  I won't create a list of things I'm "looking" for because I'm not looking for anything.  I'd prefer not to have standards and expectations from a sibling, kinda like in RL.  I mean, be somewhat outgoing since communication is obviously important here and speak English, and we'll establish our kinship from there.  In case you have standards and expectations, I'm logged fairly often.  AFK at times but not for most of the duration I am logged.  I go to Frank's a lot, Substation,  the beach, poetry readings, church, and open mic/live music events.  I wear many masks meaning I blend in anywhere I go, with any and all groups of people, making the best of it all and always taking a piece of that experience and learning from it because there is always something to learn in everything we do.  I'm an avid reader and enjoy most books I can get my hands on.  Music is my heart and soul and is the keeper of my sanity.  Of course, there's more to me and my story than just music, family, and literature but should be enough as an idea on whether I am of interest to you or not.  Oh - and I'm not being restrictive and looking only for a sister, or siblings for that matter.  Any familial bond is welcome, or even just friends.

Disclaimer: I am not a philosopher.

Edited by Leslie Applewhyte
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.