"Login failed" message when tring to login using Firestorm

MrJokerrrr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi is anyone else having login issues when logging in using Firestorm? I keep getting "Login failed. Despite our best efforts, something unexpected has gone wrong. Please check https://secondlife--status,statuspage to see if there is a known problem with the service." I checked the grid status and it seems as though everything is fine and working well. 

Edited by MrJokerrrr

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, MrJokerrrr said:

Hi is anyone else having login issues when logging in using Firestorm? I keep getting "Login failed. Despite our best efforts, something unexpected has gone wrong. Please check https://secondlife--status,statuspage to see if there is a known problem with the service." I checked the grid status and it seems as though everything is fine and working well. 

Not me.  I just logged in without any issue

4 hours ago, MrJokerrrr said:

I checked the grid status and it seems as though everything is fine and working well. 

That's usually the case.  If there were a grid-wide problem, we would be seeing a mild avalanche of people asking what's wrong.  The problem is probably in your own Internet connection.  Begin by restarting both your router and your modem, and then restarting your computer.  If you have been using a wireless connection to the Internet, use a cable or DSL connection instead.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.