Prototype, NJ

animats

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Someone has built several sims which are set in New Jersey.

gentekhq_002.thumb.jpg.bcaa2ef8f7b71ccef8eb451e299e9c17.jpg

The Mall An accurate model of a suburban mall. With mall music, even. All the little details are there, from the shoplifting detectors to the mall directory to the trash cans.

gentekhq_001.thumb.jpg.472dabd63aad311397aa72c530f6a434.jpg

GenTek headquarters.

One of the few functional tall buildings in SL. It's not entirely finished yet, but you can go in. Again, all the details are there, from the security man at the front desk to the piano in the executive dining room. The top executive levels require an access code for the executive elevator.

GenTek operates a phone system in SL, something I only found out today. I'd seen their phones, but I had no idea there was a company and switching centers behind them. it's text-only, but they sell phone systems, and you can call any phone in SL.

operatorposition.thumb.png.79c8235d4d735c4c5d139eabc79e7487.png

An operator position on the 20th floor. No idea how you become an operator. No operators were on duty when I looked. It's a real service, or so it says in the SL phone book. Some roleplays, including Drivers of SL, use these phones.

freeway_002.thumb.jpg.7469ff05ca0a204123b24676a99b1dd6.jpg

They have a freeway. Very short, but the right width. One of the few full-scale freeways in SL. Mopire has a whole system.

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

@animats - You forgot to post a SLURL

Just type "prototype" in your viewer's teleport bar and you will land in the middle of the car shops mall.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prototype/80/163/24

The sim is highly recommendable for vehicle shopping also...

Edited by Fionalein
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.