Asian skin recommendations // Custom skin creators?

Kawaii Spicy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!! I am looking for someone to make me a custom skin, I am willing to pay your rates, or negotiate a price if you don’t have rates.

or

If someone could recommend some good Asian skins for catwa or (preferably) Lelutka heads

I haven’t been able to find any good ones, I have tried Fiore and Boatoam 

Thanks, kawaiiduirii 

So, two stores out of...a frankly ridiculous number of stores.

Are you sure you're willing to pay custom rates? Because they could run you upwards of $100 USD - not $L, actual USD. And that's minimum, so for a really talented creator, you could be looking at a fair bit more. Creating, especially a skin - which requires significant detail work - takes a lot of time and energy, and they don't come cheap. There's so much available "off the rack" that it doesn't really, fully make sense to pay custom rates for a fairly run-of-the-mill skin, unless you have something a LOT more specific in mind than "Asian."

Check out Pink Fuel, for starters - she has at least one specifically Asian-based skin and all of her skins come with a monolid option, monolids being predominant in many Asian countries. She has skins for both Catwa and Lelutka. I know that Catwa has at least one Asian-inspired head; I don't know for certain about LeLutka. Pairing a head with more Asian features by default with a skin designed with that look in mind would probably work best. Honestly, when I go skin shopping, I often see at least one "Asian" skin in any shop I go to, though they may not specialize in that look. Check out Deetalez and Glam Affair, as well; they both have tons of options, at least one may suit the look you're aiming for. Also Pumec, Insol, Lara Hurley, 7 Deadly Skins...Honestly, so many. There are SO MANY skin creators out there making skins for mesh bodies and heads now, there's no need to pay for custom work for something so non-specific. You just need to be willing to shop around; and remember to edit your shape, because bento heads are awesome that way. You can customize to suit your look and your skin. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Ariel Vuissent said:

So, two stores out of...a frankly ridiculous number of stores.

Are you sure you're willing to pay custom rates? Because they could run you upwards of $100 USD - not $L, actual USD. And that's minimum, so for a really talented creator, you could be looking at a fair bit more. Creating, especially a skin - which requires significant detail work - takes a lot of time and energy, and they don't come cheap. There's so much available "off the rack" that it doesn't really, fully make sense to pay custom rates for a fairly run-of-the-mill skin, unless you have something a LOT more specific in mind than "Asian."

Check out Pink Fuel, for starters - she has at least one specifically Asian-based skin and all of her skins come with a monolid option, monolids being predominant in many Asian countries. She has skins for both Catwa and Lelutka. I know that Catwa has at least one Asian-inspired head; I don't know for certain about LeLutka. Pairing a head with more Asian features by default with a skin designed with that look in mind would probably work best. Honestly, when I go skin shopping, I often see at least one "Asian" skin in any shop I go to, though they may not specialize in that look. Check out Deetalez and Glam Affair, as well; they both have tons of options, at least one may suit the look you're aiming for. Also Pumec, Insol, Lara Hurley, 7 Deadly Skins...Honestly, so many. There are SO MANY skin creators out there making skins for mesh bodies and heads now, there's no need to pay for custom work for something so non-specific. You just need to be willing to shop around; and remember to edit your shape, because bento heads are awesome that way. You can customize to suit your look and your skin. 

Hey thanks for the advice ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.