jackyapples

Looking for people to start a roleplay community with

I am looking for some people to start a roleplay community with

Β 

It requires 79,000 Lindens in the end to start.

The Price Wil Be Divided Up between investors.

Contact Me inworld for more info.

(jackyapplesΒ Resident)

Untitled.png.45cf4d8f5da35990e0609de8723cf77a.png

Given that you have posted this continual with no response, I have to think that either no one is interested or no one has the money to do this. Perhaps you would be better off actually sharing what you want to do with this community, how it is different from every other RP town, and what this business partnership entails.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

...what this business partnership entails.

May I share a prediction?Β 

The humble Business Partner provides the money, ??? and three, if not one month later, the sim closes due to lack of interest.

• Like 6

This was posted some month ago as well, didn't seem to be much interest then either. You're not going to get people to invest thousands of Lindens with only a few lines and a rough sketch of the layout made in MS Paint.

• Like 4

the thing is a full sim is 15k, where is the other 64k going to or is this multiple sims and like all have said what are your plans besides a crude map

• Like 2

Additionally, those buildings are MUCH too close together, assuming they are "houses". People like their yard space!Β 

• Like 3

On 4/30/2018 at 2:59 PM, norajulian said:

Additionally, those buildings are MUCH too close together, assuming they are "houses". People like their yard space!Β 

Each of those empty squares is a whole lot, with a house in it along with the yard(((i posted this topic on my alt))

55 minutes ago, nolanperry123456 said:

Each of those empty squares is a whole lot, with a house in it along with the yard(((i posted this topic on my alt))

As somebody who is very familiar with family Roleplay sim management - how small are your houses? The amount of houses/lots you have are going to be awfully tight to fit on just one sim.

1 minute ago, norajulian said:

As somebody who is very familiar with family Roleplay sim management - how small are your houses? The amount of houses/lots you have are going to be awfully tight to fit on just one sim.

Using Measurements of 256x256

Β 

The Houses that were to be bought from the Marketplace has the Square Meter size the house takes up, adding a bit around the edges allowed precise planning and measurements to be made