Shaharazad Humphreys

Seeking Male Roomie for *Eye Candy* to share my Waterfront Home

Hi, I'm looking for an attractive MALE roommate to share my waterfront home.

$300L per week includes a large, private two-story studio loft and 60 prims. You will also have access to the common areas of the house (living room, kitchen, etc.)

Contact: Shaharazad Humphreys in-world for a private tour --- drop me a notecard :))

SLRoomRentalAd2.jpg

Edited by Shaharazad Humphreys
corrections and photo update
  • Like 1

Hm, not sure whether I'd classify as 'attractive', but it looks a bit bright for me anyhow. I like my Victorian-Gothic apartment too much!

• Like 4

On 4/29/2018 at 7:29 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Sounds awesome, sadly i already have my own waterfront home.. :( Thats a great looking house!

You might have to take off your mask so we can check your qualifications. :D

spider-man-nonsense.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/29/2018 at 7:29 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Sounds awesome, sadly i already have my own waterfront home.. :( That's a great looking house!

Sorry, i just came home from a 5 day stint at the hospital and just noticed i misstyped.  I meant "that is" as in my house was a great looking house.. That one is kind of.. primish 2010 old school looking.  not bad if you are into that sort of thing, just not my cup of tequila. 

On 5/1/2018 at 12:36 AM, Chase01 said:

You might have to take off your mask so we can check your qualifications. :D

spider-man-nonsense.gif

OK, picture the love child of Freddy Kruger and a Shar Pei.... There ya go.. Mask is off. :)

ETA: AHHHHHHHHHHH MY BROMANCE BUDDY!!!!! OMG OMG OMG can i have your autograph? OK, just sign my pec... To Wade with love, Petey. 

Edited by Drake1 Nightfire
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 29/04/2018 at 2:40 AM, Shaharazad Humphreys said:

$300L per week includes a large, private two-story studio loft and 60 prims. You will also have access to the common areas of the house (living room, kitchen, etc.)

Contact: Shaharazad Humphreys in-world for a private tour --- drop me a notecard :))

Wait, I'm confused.

Are you renting a house and want someone pretty to live in it for L$300 a week?

OR

Are you looking to rent a someone pretty whom you will pay L$300 a week?

Edited by CoffeeDujour
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Are you looking to rent a someone pretty whom you will pay L$300 a week?

Still not sure about the 'pretty' part - but I'd be up for that.

• Like 2

On 4-5-2018 at 6:39 PM, Orwar said:

Still not sure about the 'pretty' part - but I'd be up for that.

Besides sitting in my home as eye candy, for those L$300 a week you also clean up and cook right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Besides sitting in my home as eye candy, for those L$300 a week you also clean up and cook right?

Cooking, sure. Cleaning, err.. I'll try not to leave a mess in the kitchen after every meal I make?

• Like 1

Can't help but wonder how this thread would have been received if it were a man posting, looking for a "hot woman to give me L$300 per week for a (*fnarr-hurr!*) 'private' room in my house, so I can ogle her whenever I'm home".

Sure, some women would jump at the chance, but really? This thread has had me side-eyeing it since it went up. Objectification, much? ¬¬

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Can't help but wonder how this thread would have been received if it were a man posting, looking for a "hot woman to give me L$300 per week for a (*fnarr-hurr!*) 'private' room in my house, so I can ogle her whenever I'm home".

Sure, some women would jump at the chance, but really? This thread has had me side-eyeing it since it went up. Objectification, much? ¬¬

See, i thought they wanted the roomie to pay 300L a week to live there... 

On 4/29/2018 at 2:40 AM, Shaharazad Humphreys said:

You get a loft and 60 prims.. 

1 minute ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

See, i thought they wanted the roomie to pay 300L a week to live there... 

Yes. The roomie must be 'attractive, male' and the title of the thread states quite clearly that they are there for 'eye candy'.

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

Yes. The roomie must be 'attractive, male' and the title of the thread states quite clearly that they are there for 'eye candy'.

thats the part i dont get... I have to pay to be eye candy? Thats backwards..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Get with the times good Sir.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

But you can't objectify men. Or be racist against Caucasian people.

But you get 60 prims! ... For L$300/week. Totally worth it! (Irony)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

#metoo...

No, hang on, that only works for girls.

oh feel free to borrow when needed, if you´re bitched at  hm... what about Methree? Edit: mentoo might be a little less comical and could be a real thing... I hate hashtags so idk but yeah... Serious suggestion : mentoo

Other than that I call BS on the OP... I agree with our beloved Merc with a mouth (can´t wait to see you on the big screen again next week^^), looks "retro"

@Ableskiver - top right of the menu, there´s a dropdown with your settings and the like - there´s ignore person^^

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
Found a better tag

6 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

Other than that I call BS on the OP... I agree with our beloved Merc with a mouth (can´t wait to see you on the big screen again next week^^), looks "retro"

Wait wait wait, you feel for all those ads?!?!? NICE!!!!! Its really just me, on screen, painting for 3 hours.. Nude.. 

Wow! this topic is already a week and a half old, and Quinn has not stopped by to tell her she would need to verify to make sure she is really a female?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Wait wait wait, you feel for all those ads?!?!? NICE!!!!! Its really just me, on screen, painting for 3 hours.. Nude.. 

that´s what I hope to see Mr Pool!!! Don´t disappoint me :P

1 hour ago, lavalois said:

Wow! this topic is already a week and a half old, and Quinn has not stopped by to tell her she would need to verify to make sure she is really a female?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuush willya.... don´t wake sleeping dogs^^

• Like 1