Landscaping beach help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok i think im in the right area if not feel free to relocate this to the right topic forum

but im new to landscaping and managed to learn the basics but as far as waves are concerned are there any good waves i can place down on top of the water....i want it to actually look real

any suggestions?

there are different ones... moving flat texture that simulate the foam rolling onto the beach, big rolling waves crushing in (some even with surfing add ons) best combine more than one for a good look (one of each kind should do though...)

Edited by Fionalein

11 hours ago, CedricEmporio said:

i want the one that simulate the foam rolling onto the beach but i want one that looks as real as possible

I'm not sure if we are supposed to recommend specific makers here but if you want the waves to look as realistic as possible, Antreas Alter's old sculpts are still among the very best. One of my tenants uses them at Langdale, right next to some more modern mesh waves by a lesser maker and the difference is just amazing.

Edited by ChinRey

16 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

The ones by Naima at the region Las Islas are also worth looking at. 

Thank you Callum! I stumbled across that stores long ago but couldn't find it again until now. Those waves are absolutely marvelous and really dramatic. A perfect complement to Alter's gentler waves. A bit worrying with that fragile thatched hut right in the middle of a raging storm though. I think the Health and Safety authorities might have something to say about that.

Edited by ChinRey

2 hours ago, ChinRey said:

A bit worrying with that fragile thatched hut right in the middle of a raging storm though. I think the Health and Safety authorities might have something to say about that.

It's a furious maelstrom, and it's a love ilsnad chain down on the ground. I've studied it for many days to try to do as good.

You are right, both these two creators waves work really well together!

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.