Lelutka Cate Head, Polar skin tone

Thunderchief2000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I have the Cate head from Lelutka and the Maitreya body, I puchased the Polar maitreya skin tone from Glam affair and I really like it but I cant seem to find where to get the same tone for the Lelutka Cate head.  I've looked in the stores for both lelutka and Glam Affair, also tried google with no luck finding what I need.  Does anybody know what i am missing or need to buy?  is it included with the Lelutka head? I'm confused.

Thanks 

The polar skin tone is preinstalled in the Lelutka heads?  I can't find it if it is.  there are a number of tones included but not the polar one as far as I can tell.  I had to buy it seperatly for the the Maitreya body. Do you have the LeLutka head? could you shown me where on the hud the polar skin tone is? I'm really confused now.

Thank you for you reply.

Maitreya has the following Glam Affair skin tones in the HUD:
Pearl, Artic, Europa, Asia, America, Jamaica, Exotic, India, Tropic and Africa

Polar tone is not included. Maitreya body was released before Polar skin tone was created.
(This is exactly what Maitreya body creator said just yesterday.)

• Like 1

Petal is the lightest shade installed in both the Lelutka heads and Maitreya body,  I believe. Polar is considered a fantasy tone so was separate and is often sold as gacha head appliers but I'm not sure if there were any for Lelutka heads.

I do know Glam Affair has 2 Lelutka appliers out today for Fifty Linden Friday in the Petal tone.

6 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Petal is the lightest shade installed in both the Lelutka heads and Maitreya body,

Petal is not installed in Maitreya.

These are the ones installed in Maitreya (as I said earlier):

4 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Petal is not installed in Maitreya.

These are the ones installed in Maitreya (as I said earlier):

Thought you might say that so I popped in to GA real quick and snapped this pic of a sign in the applier room.

skins.thumb.jpg.ea5c180db20e1e053e2b97cc737df1a0.jpg

Edited by Clover Jinx
sign not skin
  • Like 1

Did you look in both GA stores? (yes there's two of them, and no I didn't see a "Visit our other store" sign) also look at the appliers for LOGO, though not advertized, LOGO appliers will work on all Omega skins enabled heads (Funny side note: my Lelutka head looks even more seamless on the Maitreya with the LOGO skin... you had one job, GA...)

Edited by Fionalein

4 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Thought you might say that so I popped in to GA real quick and snapped this pic of a sign in the applier room.

skins.thumb.jpg.ea5c180db20e1e053e2b97cc737df1a0.jpg

That's interesting. I got somewhere information that they were the names what I said.
Maybe it was wrong info for the first one then (i.e. Pearl vs. Petal).

23 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

That's interesting. I got somewhere information that they were the names what I said.
Maybe it was wrong info for the first one then (i.e. Pearl vs. Petal).

Maybe they changed it iwth some update? We'll never know

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.