Help finding artist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for the artist who created this painting. I saw this painting in Second Life on 10/14/2012 at 9:39 PM. I took a picture of it and cropped the image so that it only shows the painting. Unfortunately I was a newbie in 2012 and did not look for any info about the painting by clicking on it and seeing who created it. Now if I like something in Second Life, I always look up that information so I can buy it. I looked in my chat logs for 2012 and teleported to all the landmarks listed in my chat logs for September and October 2012 hoping to see it again. I could not find it. I also looked on SL Marketplace at art of roses and could not find this one. The reason I want to know the artist's name is I love this painting. I want to buy it in Second Life. I am an artist and I want to ask permission to paint a rose like it on a wooden box. 

Rose.jpg

13 minutes ago, Brigitte Josephina said:

I am an artist and I want to ask permission to paint a rose like it on a wooden box.

just teasing :) ... but also a bit serious...

if you don't own the pic why publish it here? ...

i know it's the only way to find out, perhaps, a answer, but the same time you spread the pic now....;)

And as 99% of SL  "art" ... it's most likely just ripped from the internet.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.