Eternal Lennie

With Loot boxes being illegal under Belgium law... What will happen to Gacha's?

The number of cards you get in a pack is set, X commons, Y uncommon, Z rares and so on .. but there is no published data as to the actual odds of any particular card and some are significantly more rare than others.

6 hours ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Heh...this cracked me up. :D

I didn't even notice the pun until the day after I wrote that.  B|

On 4/27/2018 at 4:03 PM, Magnek Fang said:

That law was made more for the big gaming companies. They aren't gonna look at our sorry butts.

Exactly, its very paranoid to think otherwise. 

On 5/13/2018 at 3:55 PM, Kyrah Abattoir said:

To me the biggest issue with gachas is that the machines do not state what the odds are, that in itself is basically dishonest.

Yes they do..if you edit the box it shows the cost and percentage of rare, ultra rare and super rare, if used. 

gatcha.png.49e9934e80a15a8cdf397e5400cf3406.png

i realize that is a hover tip but the info is the same. the description box has that info. The first number is the cost, the second is the rarity percentage. 

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Yes they do..if you edit the box it shows the cost and percentage of rare, ultra rare and super rare, if used. 

gatcha.png.49e9934e80a15a8cdf397e5400cf3406.png

i realize that is a hover tip but the info is the same. the description box has that info. The first number is the cost, the second is the rarity percentage. 

That is very good to know! But it really depends on the model of the machine, not all of them expose configuration elements in the description field to the user like this.

Edited by Kyrah Abattoir
  • Like 1