girls who need work as a club

jokerjmrj1x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While people should be understanding with non English speaking people, I think it can become hard to be patient after dealing with people online who communicate like this, who only know English.

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Did anyone else also get IMed by that guy?

I haven't been able to get online in a while so I can't say for sure, but he should I will check out his club, see if it is worth my time. Who knows he might have a long line of non English speaking guys wanting someone to spend their Lindens on someone.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Those are your words, not mine.

That's my question to you since your "Earn it, get it" comment makes me wonder what the OP has said or done to not deserve any respect. By respect, I mean he isn't even being shown the minimum decency for his English isn't good enough. In fact, he is being made fun of and insulted. 

I couldn't care less if the OP is fluent in English, Mandarin or 12 languages at once. He comes across as your average "I want to do the sex!" SL user, just poorly disguising it as "help" for some girls.  

No idea why you're so eager to defend that guy and his language skills. The underlying attitude doesn't chance. 

PS: It's pretty ironic to patronize other non-native-English speaking folks. Your second score now after Fiona...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

He comes across as your average "I want to do the sex!" SL user, just poorly disguising it as "help" for some girls.  

No idea why you're so eager to defend that guy and his language skills. The underlying attitude doesn't chance. 

PS: It's pretty ironic to patronize other non-native-English speaking folks. Your second score now after Fiona...

Where exactly has he asked for sex here? I missed that part. I thought he was looking for hosts or good-looking dancers for his club.

Yeah, sure... just like all those perfectly genuine "advertisements" by "girls" in group chats inworld, claiming that they sell their RL nude pics or that they desperately need those L$100 - 200 for their 3 years old child (I think the text of that spam actually says "2 years old" child, but it's been going through all through for at least a year, so I think it's fine to assume that that "child" has aged in the meantime). But never ever would they be begging for money or scamming anyone, no nay never...

... perhaps it's you who needs to start thinking less innocently, especially in and around SL.

Besides that... what's the point in fullquoting a post that is written just above your reply? 

14 minutes ago, tableclock said:

Where exactly has he asked for sex here? I missed that part. I thought he was looking for hosts or good-looking dancers for his club.

erm there?

On 26.4.2018 at 10:04 AM, jokerjmrj1x said:

im for girls who looking to want work in night clubs be for you jony i do like to see you( 

age(18-28) years you have to a photo of your  avatar :D  

A "john" is redlight lingo for customers of a hooker, ... now I have no idea how he picked up that word while missing the rest of English education...

Edited by Fionalein

Just now, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Yeah, sure... just like all those perfectly genuine "advertisements" by "girls" in group chats inworld, claiming that they sell their RL nude pics or that they desperately need those L$100 - 200 for their 3 years old child (I think the text of that spam actually says "2 years old" child, but it's been going through all through for at least a year, so I think it's fine to assume that that "child" has aged in the meantime). But never ever would they be begging for money or scamming anyone, no nay never...

Out of topic and you are thinking too much bad about it. 

Just now, Fionalein said:

A "john" is redlight lingo for customers of a hooker, ... now I have no idea how he picked up that word while missing the rest of English education...

Perhaps he's looking for females to work at an adult club? Since his English isn't clear, we're all assuming things. People interested  in his job post should IM him direct and figure things out in details  for themselves. Too much discussion here over something so meaningless. Im out. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.