im on viewer 2 and every time i try to log on it loads up to loading clothes and it logs me off

Leilani Treves

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

when I try logging on viewer 2 it starts loading fine up until it gets to loading clothing and its like stuck for maybe a minute or two then it says that i have been logged out of chat I've tried logging in to different regions and nothing works now every once in a while i try and it works perfectly fine for that day then it starts all over again can someone please help me

7 answers to this question

Sounds like a connection issue, how do you connect to the internet, is it a wireless connection, what router do you use, has your ISP had any issues, have you always had this problem or is it something new & if so what did you change that made it start happening?

You can reply using "Comments"

My advice is to log in quiet regions without lag. When you log in (everywhere) you have to load all the textures arround even you dont see some of them. The server must cache them and download them all. So stay unmoving till to see everything arround. Also your first job when you log in is to open your inventory, type something in filter there or go at recent tab and wait fetching all your items till the last one.

Also in viewer 2 you can use some performance tools to check out if everything works ok for you: Menu Advanced (Ctrl+Alt+D) --> Performance Tools --> Lag Meter --> Check if Client, Network and Server are normal (green colour).

In addition with the same command you can have a look in your statistics bar. Have a look there about your FPS (Frames Per Second).  It must to be always at least 15. Below that, the time Dilation must be as closer as possible to 1, over than 0,95 always when sim is empty. Sim FPS must to be always 45 and Physics FPS 44-45.

If you dont see these numbers you have lag and this is the no1 reason for your crashes, conbined with your no so fast net connection.

Leilani try this

using your keyboard, hold down ctrl-alt-Q to open the Develop Menu at the top of your screen. If you already have it showing then click "Develop" about 3/4 way down is HTTP TEXTURES If that has a check by it then uncheck it. If It is not checked then click on it and enable it.. After changing the settings relog

By unchecking it you allow textures to come thru UDP

With it checked You allow Textures to come thru HTTP pipeline

Some residents have logout issues with it enabled and visa versa. Try it both ways and see which works best for you

Good Luck. I hope this helps you :)

ok right now I'm currently using clear 4G and this problem actually just started happening but i was always using wireless just that i was using the wireless internet via my cable company do you think clear 4G is the problem also I want to thank you for responding

Thanks Love I tried logging in to the smith region thats what i was told to do off one of the previous forums I read and it still didnt work however it seemed kinda crowded because like sometimes it even actually logs in then like i'd be stuck for a couple seconds then it would say ive been logged out again but when its froze I see a lot of people in the region i'm wondering if its a bug because people say it may be my connection but i'm able to log on to singularity and i used to be able to log on to phoenix but lately its been laggin so bad for me I had to uninstall and download singularity which is crazy because i was just getting use to phoenix

Leilani Treves wrote:

ok right now I'm currently using clear 4G and this problem actually just started happening but i was always using wireless just that i was using the wireless internet via my cable company do you think clear 4G is the problem also I want to thank you for responding

Its very possible that could be the problem, do you have any way to test using your old connection?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.