Sign in to follow this  
KyaFaye

WANTED MESH DESIGNER

Hello,

I'm looking for a mesh designer. I've got a sketch of a choker I would like to have.  Please notice that I am NOT willing to pay hundreds and hundreds of lindens on this! It's just a small choker!

Thank you for your interest :) Please send me a notecard inworld or leave a comment here and I'll come back to you with further information. I'm mostly active from 5AM to 11AM SLT.

'It's just a small choker' - yes, we'll look beyond the years and personal costs an artist has put into the skill behind being able to do such a thing and just shrug and smile. 

Hundreds and hundreds of lindens might sound like a lot, but in reality a few thousand lindens isn't really all that much. You should define an actual price point rather than telling us what you won't pay - otherwise the marketplace has plenty for you to choose from.

No matter how small your project is, expect to pay at minimum an hours worth of their time.

• Like 1