Eyebrow appliers aren't straight *CATWA*

LindaSpice

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So i've noticed that everytime I purchase new eyebrow appliers for my catwa bento head they always seem straight & perfect at first then as time goes by they end up being "crooked' ? I have no idea what causes this. I've tried it all, from changing the shape, to eye shape, brow size, checking the eyeshadow appliers, clearing the eyebrows & re applying, ive tried rebaking , ive tried using both lower and upper layers & nothing seems to work :( how can I fix this ? thanks in advanced <3 

Here's a picture of the eyebrows, the inner corner of the brows is what looks off & not a straight line across

helpp_001.png

3 answers to this question

You must be a lot more OCD than me.  I see a very tiny difference, but not enough to worry about, or even notice unless you call attention to it (as you did via this post).

I would say to check your Appearance sliders for any application of the "unsymmetrical" adjustments (that's not the name, I'm just going from my very unreliable memory.)  Except you say that the problem seems to occur over time...um...do you by any chance wear different versions of your shape with different outfits??  Be sure to check any "baldies" that you are wearing, too.  They affect eyebrows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

You must be a lot more OCD than me.  I see a very tiny difference, but not enough to worry about, or even notice unless you call attention to it (as you did via this post).

I would say to check your Appearance sliders for any application of the "unsymmetrical" adjustments (that's not the name, I'm just going from my very unreliable memory.)  Except you say that the problem seems to occur over time...um...do you by any chance wear different versions of your shape with different outfits??  Be sure to check any "baldies" that you are wearing, too.  They affect eyebrows.

LOL ! yeah its not crazy noticeable but it bothers me since when I first try them on they are perfectly straight. Also when I take pictures I notice it alot but thats probably cause I know it's there... Sometimes they'll be crooked from the ends where you can really notice it. Right now its the bottom of the brows but in the front if that makes any sense.  I don't use diff versions of my shape but ill deff check the sliders

Edited by LindaSpice

That section of your brow applier looks to be close to the upper section of the Eye Makeup area. Check that the blend sliders (on both upper and lower layer) for your Eye Makeup section are both all the way across to the left; even if you're not wearing eye makeup. You may need to slide them over to the right and then back to the left, because sometimes they need that little 'jog' to force the textures. Also, just to be sure, do the same for upper and lower Blush sections as well as upper and lower Brows.

If that doesn't fix it, toggle CTRL+ALT+T to View Transparent. Does the red that you see around the upper lash area cover (even if only slightly) that 'wobbly, missing' area? If so, try editing your brow shaper to raise your brows just a little.

Does this happen with other brow appliers, in other styles, from other stores?

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.