Grandfathered 30k full sim for sale - next tier due 24th May

SIN Rain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Grandfathered full private region with 30k prims for sale.

Tier paid till 24th May.

2300.00 firm, includes 600.00 transfer fee to retain grandfathered status - also includes sim rename and ability to move location if desired at the time of purchase.

Contact SIN Rain inworld for location and more details.

also check out my other listing thread for:

Horizons double prim 1024m2 parcel with road & water access

To make the purchase easier, I'll also accept the equivalent (USD$2300) in Lindens so I've set the land for sale for L$595,900 which includes the USD$600 transfer fee to retain grandfathered status.

The LL Monthly Tier for a 20k prim Grandfathered full private region is: USD$195 or USD$225 as it is currently setup with 30k prim - the LL Tier is due on the 24th of each month.

None of the objects (items rez'd) are part of the purchase but may inspire you with building ideas. (they can be returned on purchase)

Contact me when you're ready to purchase so I can put in the Transfer Request to LL - you'll also have the opportunity to rename the SIM and/or have it moved for free at the time of transfer.

Here's an LM to the: Sky Build

and to the: Ground Build

Still Available...

There's still over 3 weeks of free tier left - rather than see any more of it go to waste, the NEW price for a quick sale is $2195 (L$569k) firm, also includes the $600 transfer fee to retain Grandfathered status.

Contact SIN Rain if you have further questions (see above posts for LM's, tier prices and date)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.