Where did you meet your best friend in SL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hm... who´s my best friend in SL? I don´t really have one tbh... :/ I do have friends but not too close ones... my sister maybe? While I was roleplaying and admining in Dark Alley ^^

The guy who I´d consider to be my best friend  I met in a club and he grabbed me as a model for an ad for one of his tattoos - he was my very first sponsor, too when I started blogging, he surprised me with my shape which is a shape I´ve been wearing for years with a little touch up in the face which I wanted to do but haven´t told him...

He´s hardly ever on in RL these days

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
brainfart

I met my best friend over 7 years ago when he requested a song as I was DJing.  I mistakenly and embarrassingly judged his sexual preferences by his choice of songs.  Within 10 minutes we started mutual P taking of each other and others. That was it. Same sense of humour  We have been through a lot of RL problems together as well as the usual SL dramas.  We actually fell out once and didn't speak for about 4 months. These days he can't SL as much as he did then but we don't go more than a couple of days without contact outside of SL.  I love his silly Aussie bum to pieces. He has his uses too, like time zones are opposite so he was my phone call to wake me up for an early flight. 

I had this friend, nothing really special, just one of those typical guys, he was a bartender at Old Lar's. One day he IMed me and told me he had this friend who had just joined, his friend was shy and could i come dance with him, i wasn't busy so i figured why not. Well I showed up, met the new friend and thus began my longest and most meaningful friendship in SL. The first guy pretty much vanished soon after that, and I still wonder if the new friend was really an alt, and that he totally rewrote himself for my benefit. I choose not to believe that, because if that is true he deserved better from me. The past year his appearances have been sporadic, but considering how I have treated him I am not surprised.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.