How open URLs in Google Chrome 10?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello I´ve a question.

I just downloaded the browser Google Chrome 10 and I wonder how to open URLs in a viewer that it´s not the official viewer of Second Life, for example, Phoenix Viewer.

I am referring to when you write a URL in the address bar of the browser you see a map of Second Life with the option to Teleport Here that if touch in this buttom opens the browser to appear on this URL. In the browser Firefox I know how to do it, but I can´t know where is in Google Chrome.

Could someone explain me as I can open URLs in Google Chrome 10 please? Thanks so much and sorry for my English :)

2 answers to this question

on chrome if you have the slurl page open click teleport now it will bring up a pop-up you can choose to launch application or do nothing in the pop-up it will tell you what viewer it will open up it will open that viewer up if you are not logged in to secondlife if you are logged in it will open up a TP window i your viewer if you download and install the 1050 version of phoenix you can tell it during the install to associate slurls with the phoenix viewer 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.