Bento Hands Help

AleHuntter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bones are bones, so anything that animates the fingers will animate anything rigged to the fingers. There HAS been an update rigging the hands (and tail) of the kemono for bento, so technically, any bento animations may work for the kemono. Some may deform, however, if the kemono hands are too drastically different from default. Still worth trying any normal bento animations, so give Vista, Oracul, Body Language, and tuty's a try, for starters. I know all of those have bento AO's now; there are others, the names of which I don't remember right this second. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ariel Vuissent said:

Bones are bones, so anything that animates the fingers will animate anything rigged to the fingers. There HAS been an update rigging the hands (and tail) of the kemono for bento, so technically, any bento animations may work for the kemono. Some may deform, however, if the kemono hands are too drastically different from default. Still worth trying any normal bento animations, so give Vista, Oracul, Body Language, and tuty's a try, for starters. I know all of those have bento AO's now; there are others, the names of which I don't remember right this second. 

couldnt found they only tuty,but their reviews are terrible,can you give the links? sorry for the trouble

Yes really demo first, most of those shops have a posestand you can switch the animations through... you can buy the single animation from the posestand or the whole AO set from the sign behind it (at least at those 4 stores).

I never found one bento AO where all animations fit, but usually the bundle prize is so cheap I keep buying whole AOs and dropping the ones that don't work.

Edited by Fionalein

Lots of people still don't use bento. You're certainly not obligated. Or you can buy blind and skip the demo phase, which saves you work but can cost you money. I don't recommend it. 

I would really like to see Vista release their hand animator separately. It's included if you buy their bento hands, and it works very well alongside non-bento AOs. I'll have to run by sometime soon and see if there's a version in their demo pack and if it can be used without buying the full pack...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.