nothing I have bought today has been delivered?

ebonysecho

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I joined SL yesterday and everythingh I bought came through fine but nothing Im buying today is being delivered... what am i doing wrong?

Ok the payments  were processed and deliveries went through about 12 hours later, the  deliveries  popped up inworld and i pressed keep for all of them but only 2 of about 7 things are anywhere in my inventory. Will the other things show up later?

4 answers to this question

Hello, first check the things on your site.

Have you accidently clicked mute on the delivery request?

Are you "Set to Busy"?

And then we have alot of failed delivery problems with the marketplace right now, best is to contact the creator and clear this situation. Sometimes they can just redeliver or give you inworld.

If you purchse things off Marketplace, it is normally good practice to purchase one item at a time.  Bulk purchases of multiple items sometimes do not occur correctly.  You should have received emails notifying you of purchases that were not able to be delivered.

Before you shop anything check Grid Status Reports first.

[postED 6:21pm PDT] Rolling restarts for regions on the main Second Life server channel will be performed on Tuesday, April 26th at approximately 5:00am PDT. Please make sure to save all builds and refrain from making purchases during this time.

It may be not the reason in your case but it may be one of explanations.

Edit

Here is update about this topic.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.